Our two luxuriously furnished canvas cottages are called Barleyleas and Coathills.
At Village Farm Getaway…
means that you will be able to cook up a storm and wash up with ease.
with log burner, means you will be able to relax and dine in comfort.
with hot shower means you can wash away the adventures of the day.
once you have immersed yourself in the warm hot tub.
Snuggle up and sleep soundly in our two comfy bedrooms. With not a camp bed in sight this truly is lavish glamping. Both lodges have one double bedroom and one room with bunk beds and trundle bed. Have a look at more details below:
- All seasons duvet provided in both rooms so you can choose how cosy you would like to be.
- All beds have luxury linen provided. Please let us know if you would like the trundle bed made up before your arrival.
- We also provide blankets and hot water bottles to make sure you are warm, whatever the weather!
Wash away the adventures of the day!
Both of our glamping lodges have a beautiful shower room that can be accessed by both bedrooms. Have a luscious hot shower and relax as you listen to the sounds of nature surrounding your peaceful haven. Take a look at more details below:
- Towels provided
- Each shower room has a toilet, shower and basin.
Put down your phone, forget about the T.V and unwind on the comfy sofa whilst playing a board game or two while you warm your toes by the toasty log burner.
Kitchen & Dining
Cook up a storm!
At Village Farm Getaway, we believe that your glamping experience should make you feel like you are at home within your canvas walls. There is a well equipped kitchen where you will be able to create home cooked meals with ease and delight. You will have everything you need to cook a lavish meal for your loved ones. Have a look at what you will find in the kitchen below:
- Sink with hot and cold water
- Small Fridge
- Gas Hob
- Log burner with oven above
- Kitchen Utensils
- Pots, Pans etc.
- China, cutlery etc.
- Tea towel and hand towel provided
- Cafetiere – so bring your favourite ground coffee!
- A complimentary bag of logs, matches and firelighters (extra logs can be purchased by cash during your stay)
- Candles and electric lights
- Electric points for charging mobile phones
A great way to relax with your loved ones. Enjoy a glass of bubbly whilst star gazing with the soundtrack of nature surrounding you.
Both Barleyleas and Coathills have their very own hot tub. If you would like to use the hot tub during your stay, please be aware that it will be available from 9pm on the day of your arrival.