Booking terms and conditions
All bookings made by our online system should be treated as provisional until a confirmation email from us has been received. Upon so doing a non-refundable deposit of 30% (or full payment) of the cost of your stay is required. Bookings must be paid in full 4 weeks before the date of your stay. If the booking is less than 4 weeks from the date of your stay, the full price is required. The price shown on the web site is not binding and Village Farm Getaway reserves the right to modify these prices. However, the price stated on the confirmation invoice is binding.
Cancellation by you means deposit will not be refunded. All monies paid for Safari tent are non refundable within 4 weeks of check-in date. Cancellation of more than 4 weeks will be refunded.
In the unlikely event of Village Farm Getaway needing to cancel the booking, a full refund, including deposit will be paid within 14 days of notifying you.
Authority to sign
The person who makes the booking at Village Farm Getaway certifies that
- he or she is over 18 years of age
- he or she is authorised to agree the booking conditions on behalf of all persons on the booking form, including those added or substituted
Please be aware that the number of guests staying at Village Farm Getaway must correspond with booking. We regret we can not accommodate extra overnight guests. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
It is the right of Village Farm Getaway to refuse group bookings if we feel it may be detrimental to other guests staying on the farm.
The rental includes private fire pit with complimentary bag of wood, bedlinen and towels, farm tour, henhouse.
We accept that accidents happen and kindly ask any damages or breakages are reported and any costs incurred to be paid by cash at departure.
By booking a hot tub guests must adhere to instructions in the lodge for the safe and efficient use of the hot tub.
Arrival and departure
Our check-in time is between 3pm and 7pm. It is appreciated if you can advise us of your intended arrival time. It is possible to drive close to your Safari tent but cars need to be parked in designated area after unloading. Beds will be made ready for arrival. Guests are asked to vacate the lodge by 10am on departure day unless alternative arrangements are made. Please ensure rubbish and food are disposed off and dishes are washed. Beds are made ready for arrival and it is appreciated if beds are stripped on departure.
A small, limited number of day visitors are welcome but only by prior arrangement with Village Farm Getaway.
Pets are permitted with prior consent. They must be kept under control at all times and never left unsupervised in the tent.
Guests our respectfully asked to conduct themselves in a manner which is not detrimental to their surroundings or other guests at Village Farm Getaway. We ask that noise is kept to a minimum between 10pm and 9am.
Smoking is not permitted at any time within the lodge, decks or around the farm yard. Please do not leave any lit candles, lanterns or fires unattended.
By booking and coming to Village Farm Getaway you agree to be responsible for all children in your care, and your own welfare and to take responsible precautions against personal injury, injury to others and damage to facilities and lodges. Children must be supervised at all times by an adult. Village Farm Getaway accepts no liability for theft, loss or damage to your property that may arise from your stay with us.
Assumption of risk
Village Farm Getaway is a working farm with live animals and potential danger and hazards from farm equipment. We take care to reduce these risks to a minimum but accidents can happen and we are not held responsible for such accidents. If you notice that any equipment looks faulty and /or unsafe, you must inform the farmer as soon as possible.
Website terms and conditions
The term ‘Village Farm Getaway’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Village Farm, Beeby Road, Hungarton, Leicestershire LE7 9JA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.